Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome

I would like to welcome you to the Kansas Confidential, a left leaning political blog based in Kansas. Presently, I cannot be assured the full direction that this medium may take, only that while many of the posts will focus on local and state-wide topics, there will be times when national issues take precedence. Additionally, while I cannot disguise my ideological slant as anything other than liberal (and proud of that fact), you can be assured of times that I will be critical of those I more closely identify with in hopes that they will better from my observations and act upon them.

If any of this poses an objection, please understand that I do not intend any insult. I merely wish to express my opinions in hopes of encouraging debate and bettering the political discourse here in Kansas.

0 comments: